Pasta salad with pineapple and watermelon

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare a pasta salad with pineapple and watermelon, a super refreshing version of the classic pasta salads that will be a good option to eat by adding a couple of fruits with the rest of ingredients.


Although it’s quite common to see salads with fruits such as pineapple or orange, it may seem a bit strange to use watermelon, but you won't believe how tasty is.

I recommend the following ingredients so that you can prepare four servings of this healthy salad.

Do you like pasta salads? Do you usually add any fruit?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this pasta salad with pineapple and watermelon you'll need:

  • 250 gr. (8,82 oz.) of pasta
  • 100 gr. (3,52 oz.) of sweet corn
  • 150 gr. (5,29 oz.) of watermelon
  • 150 gr. (5,29 oz.) of pineapple
  • A little bit of ketchup
  • A splash of orange juice
To prepare this pasta salad with pineapple and watermelon follow the next steps:

-Cook the pasta "al dente", that is, cooked to be firm to the bite.

-Cool the pasta with cold water.

-Cut the pineapple and watermelon into squares.

-Mix the pasta with the sweet corn, watermelon and pineapple.

-For the sauce, mix the mayonnaise with ketchup and orange juice until you get a homogeneous sauce.

Salads recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios