Macaroni with bechamel and grated cheese

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare macaroni with bechamel and grated cheese, one of the many recipes you could find in the cookbook I had when I was studying the intermediate training course of cooking.

Macaroni with bechamel and grated cheese

One of the ingredients used in this recipe is the bechamel, which should be a bit thick to cover the macaroni perfectly.

I recommend that you prepare the bechamel yourself because you'll notice the difference between being homemade and buying it in the supermarket.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare four servings of pasta.

The amount of grated cheese is used according to taste, since there are those who don't like cheese very much and there are those who like it so much that they would be able to use an entire package per person.

Did you know this recipe? Would you prepare it with macaroni or other kind of pasta?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these macaroni with bechamel and grated cheese you'll need:

  • 320 gr. (11,28 oz.) of macaroni
  • A little thick bechamel made with 80 gr. (2,82 oz.) of flour, 80 gr. (2,82 oz.) of butter and 1 litre (33,81 fl. oz.) of milk
  • Grated cheese
To prepare these macaroni with bechamel and grated cheese you must follow the next steps:

-Cook the macaroni "al dente", that is , cooked to be firm to the bite.

-Drain the macaroni.

-Put the macaroni on a baking tray.

-Cover with the bechamel.

-Sprinkle with grated cheese.

-Gratinate at 200ºC (392ºF) until the cheese is melted.

Pasta recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios