Macaroni with spicy sausage

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare macaroni with spicy sausage.

Macaroni with spicy sausage

I usually don't add anything else because i'm not passionate for spicy food and these macaroni have a spicy touch, but if you feel it is not enough, you can always add a little paprika, chilli or a few drops of tabasco.

I am going to give you the ingredients to prepare these macaroni with spicy sausage for four people.

Do you usually prepare macaroni like this at home? Do you think it's enough with the spicy sausage or would you make it more spicy?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these macaroni with spicy sausage you will need:

  • 280 gr. (9,87 oz.) of macaroni
  • 2 spicy sausages
To prepare these macaroni with spicy sausage you must follow the next steps:

-Cook the macaroni "al dente", that is, cooked to be firm to the bite.

-Cut the spicy sausages into small pieces.

-Fry the spicy sausages.

-Mix the macaroni with the spicy sausages and the tomato sauce.

Pasta recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!



Comentarios