Calzone filled with chicken breast and peppers

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a calzone of chicken breast and peppers, I used red, green and yellow peppers to make it more eye-catching, but you can use the ones you like the most.

Calzone of chicken breast and peppers

To make this recipe I used a pizza mould with 23 cm. (12 inches) diameter with its base lined with baking paper to prevent the dough from sticking to the mould.

This recipe is for making a calzone pastry, the number of servings will depend on how hungry you are, because it is usually for eight servings, but for example I usually eat three to five servings, so keep that in mind if you or your guests are eating a lot.

Have you ever tried calzone with this filling? What would you have filled the calzone with?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this calzone of chicken breast and peppers you will need:

  • 200 ml. (6,76 fl. oz.) of cream
  • 1 chicken breast
  • ½ green pepper
  • ½ yellow pepper
  • ½ red pepper
To prepare this calzone of chicken breast and peppers you must follow the next steps:

-Cut the breast into broad strips.

-Cut the peppers into strips.

-Fry the peppers.

-Add the chicken breast, salt and pepper.

-Add the cream and let cook a few minutes.

-Divide the dough into two portions and stretch one of them.

-Place the filling on the stretched dough.

-Stretch the other portion of dough and place it on top of the filling.

-Sprinkle with flour and bake at 200°C (392 Fº) for 15 minutes.

Homemade dough recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios