Macaroni with tomato sauce

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare some macaroni with tomato sauce and decorate them in a way that will attract everyone's attention.

Macaroni with tomato sauce

I worked with a boy in a catering who taught me how to add pickles to the pasta, what I do not remember is whether he was from Uruguay or Paraguay, but he said that in his country they prepared them a lot in this way.

The pickles give an incredible flavour to these macaroni and combine perfectly with the tomato sauce, and besides if you add a sweet touch, there are no words to describe the result.

I learnt how to make this decoration when I was studying for the vocational training of cooking, although we did not use it for this dish, but when we were preparing a Spanish potato salad.

To make the decoration, take a pickle and make three cuts along, but without cutting it completely.

Then you only have to separate the slices carefully so that the pickle will not break and you will have the decoration ready for this dish.

Although you can make this recipe with tomato sauce from the shop, I recommend that you prepare it yourself because you will be able to see the difference between a supermarket sauce and a homemade sauce.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare four servings of this delicious pasta with tomato sauce and pickles.

Have you ever tried pasta with pickles? Do you usually use pickles to cook?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these macaroni with tomato sauce you will need:

  • 280 gr. (9,87 oz.) of macaroni
  • 1 tablespoon of olives
  • 1 tablespoon of pickles
  • 1 tablespoon of spring onions
  • 1 tablespoon of capers
To prepare these macaroni with tomato sauce you must follow the following steps:

-Chop the olives, pickles, spring onions and capers.

-Mix the olives with pickles, spring onions and capers.

-Cook the macaroni until is "al dente", that is, cooked to be firm to the bite.

-Serve the macaroni with the hot tomato sauce on top and a spoonful of the chopped olives, pickles, spring onions and capers.

Pasta recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios