Cuban-style rice

Today I will teach to teach you how to cook Cuban-style rice, with this recipe you will eat a bit of everything because you eat cereals, in this case rice, eggs and vegetables, since the sauce is made with tomato.

Cuban-style rice

Although I have not prepared it on this occasion, this dish is also usually served with a little fried banana.

In case you want to prepare the fried banana, you just need to peel a banana, flour it lightly and fry it over a high heat until it is brown.

The sweetness of the banana combines wonderfully with the rest of the ingredients, so if you had never tasted it, I invite you to try it, I am sure you will not regret it.

Although you can make this recipe with tomato sauce bought in the shop, I recommend that you prepare it yourself because you will be able to see the difference between a supermarket sauce and a homemade sauce.

You can prepare this delicious Cuban-style rice for four people using the following ingredients I recommend you.

Did you know this recipe? Have you ever tried it with fried banana?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this Cuban-style rice you will need:

  • 320 gr. (11,29 oz.) of rice
  • 4 large eggs
To prepare this Cuban-style rice you must follow the following steps:

-Cook the rice for 18 minutes.

-Dry the rice.

-Stir-fry the rice a couple of minutes with a dash of olive oil.

-Fry the eggs.

-Set the rice, the eggs and the tomato sauce in a plate.

Spanish recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios