Potato and broccoli salad

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare a potato and broccoli salad, I saw this recipe in a magazine and it caught my attention because grilled bacon it´s doesn´t a very suitable ingredient for a salad.

Potato and broccoli salad

Anyway, whether it’s a salad or not, the result is spectacular.

I guess that the fact that I love broccoli and bacon will have made a big difference.

I recommend the following ingredients, so that you can prepare this recipe for four people.

Do you consider it a salad or not?

And even more importantly, will you prepare this recipe?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this potato and broccoli salad you'll need:

  • 700 gr. (24,70 oz.) of potatoes
  • 350 gr. (12,35 oz.) of broccoli
  • 8 slices of bacon
  • 3 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon of mustard
To prepare this potato and broccoli salad follow these steps:

-Cut the potatoes into thick slices.

-Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.

-Leave the potatoes in a bowl of cold water.

-Cut the broccoli into florets.

-Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.

-Put the broccoli into a bowl with cold water.

-Cook the bacon slices on the grill.

-Sauté the potatoes until golden in a frying pan with a splash of oil.

-Sauté the broccoli.

-For the dressing, beat the olive oil with the white wine vinegar and the mustard until obtaining a homogeneous sauce.

Salads recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios