Mushrooms with garlic and parsley

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare mushrooms with garlic and parsley, a healthy starter easy and quick to prepare.

Mushrooms with garlic and parsley

If you like mushrooms, don't hesitate to make this recipe because I'm sure you'll love it.

You can prepare four servings of mushrooms with garlic and parsley with the ingredients I recommend you.

How do you usually prepare mushrooms? Would you add any other ingredients to this recipe?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these mushrooms with garlic and parsley you'll need:

  • 500 gr. (17,63 oz.) of mushrooms
  • 6 garlic cloves
  • Chopped parsley
  • Salt
  • A splash of olive oil
To prepare these mushrooms with garlic and parsley follow the next steps:

-Peel and chop the garlic cloves.

-Crush the garlic cloves with the parsley and a little salt.

-Add the oil little by little while stirring.

-Slice the mushrooms.

-Cook the mushrooms over high heat in a frying pan with oil.

-Add the crushed garlic and parsley and cook for a couple of minutes.

Vegan recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios