Mashed potatoes

Today I'm going to teach you how to make a creamy mashed potatoes, a very simple recipe which will become perfect thanks to a trick I'll teach you.

Mashed potatoes

Whenever I make mashed potatoes, I keep a little of the water used to cook the potatoes and add it while I beat the mash so that it has a softer texture.

I placed the mash inside a metal ring to give it a round shape and then with a pastry bag with a curled nozzle I made the decoration.

I recommend the following ingredients so that you can prepare mashed potatoes for four people.

Do you usually prepare mashed potatoes? Did you know the trick I taught you?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare mashed potatoes you'll need:

  • 1 kg. (35,27 oz.) of potatoes
  • Salt
  • Pepper
To prepare mashed potatoes follow the next steps:

-Peel and cut the potatoes into small squares.

-Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes.

-Reserve a little of the cooking water and drain the potatoes.

-Mash the potatoes in the potato masher.

-Season with salt and pepper.

-Add part of the cooking water while whisking the puree with rods.

Potato recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios