Lemon chicken

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare lemon chicken, a common dish on the menus of Chinese restaurants.

Lemon chicken

For the sauce, it's made with easy-to-find ingredients and it's as simple as mixing them all well and then heating them until they get the desired texture.

I recommend the following ingredients, so that you can prepare this recipe for four people.

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this lemon chicken you'll need:

  • 4 chicken breast fillets
  • Corn flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 teaspoons of refined corn flour
  • 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
  • 4 tablespoons of sugar
  • 4 tablespoons of white wine
  • 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
To prepare this lemon chicken follow the next steps:

-Coat the breast fillets with beaten eggs and then with refined corn flour.

-Fry the breast fillets.

-Cut the breast fillets into thick strips.

-Dilute the refined corn flour in a little water.

-Mix the lemon juice with the sugar, white wine, soy and the diluted refined corn flour.

-Pour the sauce into a saucepan and cook over low heat while stirring until it thickens.

-Cover the breast fillets with the sauce and serve.

Meat recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios