Couscous with zucchini and prawns

Today I'll teach you how to prepare couscous with zucchini and prawns, a recipe that, like all those made with couscous, can be prepared very quickly.

Couscous with zucchini and prawns

On this occasion, I've accompanied it with seafood and vegetables, but it's such a versatile ingredient that you can also accompany it with meat and fish, in addition to using it to make salads and even hamburgers.

I recommend the following ingredients, so that you can prepare this recipe for four people.

Do you usually eat couscous? What do you like to accompany it with?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this couscous with zucchini and prawns you'll need:

  • 300 gr. (10,58 oz.) of couscous
  • 300 gr. (10,58 oz.) of zucchini
  • 300 gr. (10,58 oz.) of prawns
  • 300 ml. (10,14 fl. oz.) of water
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • A splash of brandy
To prepare this couscous with zucchini and prawns follow the next steps:

-Heat the water with a little salt and a splash of olive oil.

-When the water starts boiling, add the couscous, cover and wait for 5 minutes.

-Separate the couscous using a fork.

-Cut the zucchini into slices.

-Peel and slice the garlic.

-Fry the sliced garlic.

-Add the prawns and sauté.

-Add the sliced zucchini and cook for a couple of minutes.

-Add the splash of brandy and bring to a boil.

-Add the couscous and sauté for a minute.

Pasta recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios