Baked eggs

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare baked eggs, a recipe that, like many others published, has also come out of the cookbook I had when I did the intermediate course of cooking, although I made some small modifications.

Baked eggs

The recipe in the book has tomato sauce, but I replaced it with grated tomato and also I added some potatoes and onion.

You can prepare four servings of these rich baked eggs using the ingredients I'll recommend you.

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these baked eggs you'll need:

  • 8 eggs
  • 4 potatoes
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 2 slices of ham
  • 1 onion
  • 150 gr. (5,29 oz.) of cooked green peas
  • 100 gr. (3,52 oz.) of spicy sausage
To prepare these baked eggs follow the next steps:

-Peel the potatoes and onion.

-Cut the potatoes into thick slices.

-Cook the potatoes 10 minutes in boiling salted water.

-Leave the potatoes in a bowl of cold water.

-Chop the onion.

-Grate the tomatoes.

-Sauté the onion in a pan with butter.

-Add the grated tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.

-Cut the spicy sausage into slices.

-Cut the ham slices into squares.

-Place the onion with tomato in the bottom of the clay pots.

-Put on top a layer of potatoes, cooked peas, ham and spicy sausage.

-Break two eggs inside each clay pot.

-Bake at 180ºC (356ºF) until the eggs are curdled.

Eggs recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios