Spaghetti with brandy cream sauce

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare some spaghetti with brandy cream sauce which will surprise you for sure.

Spaghetti with brandy cream sauce

I saw this recipe in a cookbook although I modified it a bit because there was one thing I didn't like: Once the sauce is made, the smoked salmon is added and then cooked for a couple of minutes. 

The truth is that the smoked salmon has a rich taste and it´s a pity to cook it, so when I made this recipe, I put the spaghetti on the plate, added the sauce on top and then a little smoked salmon in the centre to keep its freshness and texture, which I really love.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare these spaghetti recipe for four people.

What do you think of this recipe? Would you have followed the original recipe and cooked the smoked salmon?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this spaghetti with brandy cream sauce you'll need:

  • 320 gr. (11,28 oz.) of spaghetti
  • 300 ml. (10,14 fl. oz.) of cream
  • 150 ml. (5,07 fl. oz.) of brandy
  • 125 gr. (4,41 oz.) of smoked salmon
To prepare this spaghetti with brandy cream sauce follow the next steps:

-Cook the spaghetti until is "al dente", that is, cooked to be firm to the bite.

-Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces.

-Heat the brandy in a saucepan to evaporate the alcohol.

-Add the cream and simmer until it thickens.

-Pour the sauce over the spaghetti and place the smoked salmon on top.

Pasta recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios