Pisto manchego

Today I'm going to teach you how to make pisto manchego, a traditional recipe made with vegetables that can be served as a main dish, side dish, to make sandwiches, as a filling in pasties...

Pisto manchego

I got the recipe from the cookbook I had when I studied the middle grade of cooking, although I reduced the amounts because the ones in the book were very large, and added a little more green pepper because for my taste it didn't have enough.

I recommend the following ingredients so that you can prepare this recipe for four people.

Do you like pisto manchego? Do you usually eat it as a main dish, side dish or as a filling?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this pisto manchego you'll need:

  • 250 gr. (8,82 oz.) of onion
  • 250 gr. (8,82 oz.) of zucchini

  • 150 gr. (5,29 oz.) of eggplant
  • 125 gr. (4,41 oz.) of canned tomato
  • 100 gr. (3,52 oz.) of green pepper

  • 100 gr. (3,52 oz.) of red pepper
To prepare this pisto manchego follow the next steps:

-Cut all the vegetables into squares.

-Sauté the onion, green pepper and red pepper.

-Add the zucchini and the eggplant.

-Add the canned tomato and cook for a couple of minutes.

-Add the canned tomato juice and simmer until the liquid is consumed.

Spanish recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios