Hake stew with prawns and clams

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare a hake stew with prawns and clams, a good stew to warm up in winter days.

Hake stew with prawns and clams

This stew is a very simple recipe to prepare, since except for a couple of steps, all the preparation is made in the oven.

I recommend the following ingredients, so you can prepare this recipe for four people.

Have you ever tried a fish and seafood stew? How about the flavour of combining hake with cider?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this hake stew with prawns and clams you'll need:

  • 4 hake slices
  • 1 kg. (35,27 oz.) of clams
  • 250 gr. (8,82 oz.) of peeled prawns
  • 1 onion
  • 2 potatoes

  • 3 garlic cloves
  • 300 ml. (10,14 fl. oz.) of fish broth
  • 150 ml. (5,07 fl. oz.) of cider
  • 1 bay leaf
  • Flour
To prepare this hake stew with prawns and clams, follow the next steps:

-Cook the clams and remove the shells.

-Peel the onion, garlic cloves and potatoes.

-Chop the onion and garlic cloves.

-Cut the potatoes into squares.

-Sauté the onion and garlic cloves.

-Flour the hake slices.

-Brown the hake slices in a pan with hot oil.

-Place the onion with the garlic, the hake slices, the prawns, the clams, the potatoes, the two glasses of water, the cider and the bay leaf on a suitable oven tray.

-Bake at 180ºC (356ºF) for 30-40 minutes.

Fish recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios