Strawberries with chocolate topping

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare some strawberries with chocolate topping, an easy and quick dessert prepared with only two ingredients.

Strawberries with chocolate topping

The chocolate combines very well with the fruit, and although I use strawberries in this recipe, you can also prepare it with slices of orange, pear, banana... or replace the chocolate with a milk or white chocolate.

Do you like fruit with chocolate? What are your favourite chocolate and fruit combinations?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare strawberries with chocolate topping you will need:

  • Strawberries
  • Chocolate
To prepare strawberries with chocolate topping, follow the next steps:

-Clean the strawberries and cut them in half.

-Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler.

-Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate.

-Place the strawberries on a plate and cool until the chocolate solidifies.

Dessert recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios