Garlic and parsley oil

Today I'm going to teach you how to prepare garlic and parsley oil, an easy and quick preparation you can use in many recipes.

Garlic and parsley oil

When I do grilled cuttlefish or floured hake I like to add a bit of oil just before eating to give it a touch of flavour, this turns a normal recipe into a five-star one.

Did you know this oil flavoured with garlic and parsley? What would you use it for?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this garlic and parsley oil you'll need:

  • 100 ml. (3,38 fl. oz.) of sunflower oil
  • 10 gr. (0,35 oz.) of parsley
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • A few drops of lemon juice
To prepare this garlic and parsley oil you must follow the next steps:

-Chop the garlic cloves and parsley.

-Place all the ingredients in a blender glass and triturate.

Oil, vinegar and dressing recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios