Homemade hamburger

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a homemade hamburger, it can be easily elaborated, it's delicious and there is no comparison with those sold in supermarkets.

Homemade hamburguer

Cooked homemade hamburguer

My hamburgers  are made of minced pork, parsley, salt and pepper, but the ingredients can be changed for others: You can add some sliced garlic, change the parsley for other spices, use minced chicken, beef...

The possibilities are endless!

With the ingredients I recommend, you can make a homemade hamburger.

Have you ever made hamburgers at home? What do you usually spice them up with?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this homemade hamburger you'll need:

  • 125 gr. (4,41 oz.) of minced meat
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Chopped parsley
To prepare this homemade hamburger you must follow the next steps:

-Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.

-Put the mixture inside a metal ring and crush it with the palm of the hand to give it a round shape.

-Cook the hamburger in the grill with a dash of olive oil.

Meat recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios