Toast with tomato and ham

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a toast with tomato and ham, a very typical brunch served in most bars and that I personally love.

Toast with tomato and ham

I've made it the way I like it, with the grated tomato mixed with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper and a couple of slices of ham on top.

There are those who only like the grated tomato and then they can add the oil the want on top and there are those who prefer the ham grilled, although for me, it is very salty this way.

I will give you the ingredients to make four toasts with tomato and ham.

Do you usually eat tomato and ham toasts? What other typical bar brunches do you know?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this toast with tomato and ham you will need:

  • 1 loaf of bread
  • 4 large slices or 8 small slices of ham
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
To prepare this toast with tomato and ham you must follow the next steps:

-Cut the loaf of bread in half and then cut each piece in two lengthwise.

-Toast the bread in a pan over high heat.

-Grate the tomatoes.

-Mix the grated tomato with olive oil, salt and pepper.

-Add the grated tomato on each piece of bread and cover with one or two slices of ham.

Spanish recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios