Salad with Chinese dressing

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a salad with Chinese dressing, although it is not the same as the one usually served in Asian restaurants.

Salad with Chinese dressing

It is a salad of lettuce and carrot with surimi and ham seasoned with this oriental dressing.

The ham with the bittersweet touch of Chinese dressing offers a very interesting combination and I am sure you will be surprised.

With the ingredients indicated in this recipe you can prepare four servings of this salad.

Do you like salads? What do you usually use for dressing them?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this salad with Chinese dressing you will need

  • 1 lettuce
  • 1 carrot
  • 4 surimi sticks
  • 50 gr. (1,76 oz.) of ham cut into small squares
  • 25 gr. (0,88 oz.) of icing sugar
  • 25 ml. (0,84 fl. oz) of rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
To prepare this salad with Chinese dressing you must follow the next steps:

-For the dressing, mix the sugar with the vinegar, sunflower oil and salt with the blender.

-Let it cool in the fridge for 2 hours.

-Cut the lettuce into wide strips.

-Wash the lettuce.

-Peel and grate the carrot.

-Cut the surimi into slices.

-On the plate place the lettuce on the bottom, the carrot on top and the slices of surimi and the ham around.

-Season the salad with the Chinese dressing.

Salads recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios