Squids in black ink sauce

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare squids in black ink sauce, a stew in which the squids are cooked in white wine flavored with laurel and a bit of squid ink.

Squids in black ink sauce

It is usually accompanied by white rice, this is how I have done it this time.

With the ingredients that I recommend, you can prepare four portions of squid in black ink sauce.

Have you ever eaten stewed squid? How do you usually prepare squid?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these squids in black ink sauce you will need:

  • 1 kg. (35,27 oz.) of clean large squid
  • 250 gr. (8,82 oz.) of onion
  • 50 ml. (1,69 fl. oz.) of white wine
  • 50 gr. (1,76 oz.) of rice
  • 2 tomatoes
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 1 sac of squid ink
  • 1 bay leaf
To prepare these squids in black ink sauce you must follow the next steps:

-Peel and chop the onion and garlic cloves.

-Grate the tomatoes.

-Cut the squids into slices.

-Sauté the onion and garlic.

-Add the tomato and cook for about 5 minutes over low heat.

-Add the chopped squid and cook for a few minutes.

-Add the white wine and cook a couple of minutes to evaporate the alcohol.

-Add the squid ink and mix well.

-Cook covered over low heat for about 20 minutes.

-Cook the rice for 18 minutes in boiling water with the bay leaf.

-Serve the squids in black ink sauce with the rice aside.

Seafood and mollusc recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!



Comentarios