Pasta with eggs and veloute sauce

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare pasta with eggs and veloute sauce.

Pasta with eggs and veloute sauce

I have only cooked the eggs for 6 minutes, so the yolk remains liquid inside.

Of course, you have to be careful when peeling eggs because if they are not fully cooked it is easier to break them, so take this step with tranquility and patience.

These pasta are covered by a velouté sauce, which is like a bechamel but made with stock instead of milk.

For the veloute of this recipe I used vegetable broth, but you can perfectly use meat or fish broth, you can even prepare this recipe on several occasions, using a different veloute every time or covering the pasta with a classic bechamel.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare these pasta with egg and veloute sauce for four people.

With which of the different types of veloute would you prepare this dish? With meat, fish or vegetable broth?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these pasta with eggs and veloute sauce you will need:

  • 8 pasta nests
  • 8 eggs
To prepare these pasta with eggs and veloute sauce you must follow the next steps:

-Cook the eggs for 6 minutes in boiling water.

-Peel the eggs carefully so they do not break.

-Boil the pasta nests until they are "al dente", that is, cooked to be firm to the bite.

-Put nests of pasta on the plate, place the eggs on top and cover them with the veloute.

Pasta recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios