Grilled tomato with mozzarella and sautéed onion baguette

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a grilled tomato with mozzarella and sautéed onion baguette.

Grilled tomato with mozzarella and sautéed onion baguette

Apart from grilling the tomatoes, I also grilled the mozzarella, I fried it in the pan to see what happened and I really liked the result, but, to follow this step it is best to use a good non-stick pan.

This time I used wholemeal bread rolls, but you can use any other type of bread.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare four baguettes.

What do you think of this sandwich? Have you ever cooked mozzarella cheese in the pan?
I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this grilled tomato with mozzarella and sautéed onion baguette you will need:

  • 4 wholemeal rolls
  • 8 slices of mozzarella
  • 4 pear tomatoes
  • 2 onions
To prepare this grilled tomato with mozzarella and sautéed onion baguette you should follow the steps:

-Open the wholemeal rolls in half.

-Add a dash of olive oil on the rolls and toast them in the oven at 170ºC (338ºF) for 5 minutes on each side.

-Cut the onions in thin slices.

-Sauté the onions.

-Cut the tomatoes into slices lengthwise.

-Cook the tomato slices on the grill.

-Cook the mozzarella slices back and forth in the pan.

-Make the baguette adding the mozzarella first, then the grilled tomato and finally the sautéed onion.

Baguette and sandwich recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios