Escalivada

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare escalivada, a grilled vegetable recipe typical of Catalonia.

Escalivada

It is a very healthy recipe because it is simply that, roasted vegetables and nothing else, so it is also a good option if you are vegetarian or vegan.

My escalivada has red pepper, eggplant, onion and tomato, but you can add the vegetables you like the most.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare four servings of this healthy recipe.

Did you know this recipe? What other vegetables would you add?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this escalivada you will need:

  • 1 red pepper
  • 1 eggplant
  • 1 onion
  • 2 tomatoes
  • Salt and olive oil
To prepare this escalivada you must follow the next steps:

-Bake the red pepper, the eggplant and the peeled onion with a drizzle of olive oil at 180°C (356ºF) for 25 minutes.

-Turn over the vegetables and add the tomatoes.

-Bake 15 minutes more.

-Let it chill and peel the red pepper, eggplant and tomatoes.

-Cut the vegetables into thin strips.

-Place the vegetables on the plate and dress with salt and olive oil.

Spanish recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios