Valencian salad

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a Valencian salad.

Valencian salad

I have made it as it has always been prepared in my house, but this salad is made in a different way in each area, some people use also a cooked egg, a few tips of white asparagus or a bit of tuna, so if you like some of these ingredients, do not hesitate to add them so that you will have a perfect salad.

I have seasoned it with salt, olive oil and vinegar, but you can also season it with your favourite dressing.

With the ingredients I recommend you can prepare four servings of this healthy salad.

Did you know this salad? Would you add another ingredient?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this Valencian salad you will need:

  • 1 lettuce
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 1 spring onion
  • Green olives
  • Black olives
  • Salt
  • Olive oil
  • Vinegar
To prepare this Valencian salad you must follow the next steps:

-Cut the lettuce into broad pieces.

-Wash the lettuce.

-Cut the tomatoes into slices.

-Peel the cucumbers and cut them into slices.

-Cut the spring onion in long thin slices.

-Put the tomato and cucumber at the bottom of the plate, put the lettuce on top and place the olives and spring onion around the lettuce.

-Season the salad with salt, olive oil and vinegar.

Salads recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios