Tomatoes filled with rice and corn

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare tomatoes filled with rice and corn ideal to serve as a first course.

Tomatoes filled with rice and corn

It is a very simple recipe to prepare and has a little bit of everything: A very beautiful tomato, a little rice, corn, ham, some tuna to accompany ...

I served these tomatoes with oil and salt, but if you feel like it, you can add some aromatic herbs or season them with a vinaigrette to give them more flavour.

With the ingredients I recommend you can prepare four of these stuffed tomatoes.

Have you ever prepared tomatoes like that? What would you fill them with?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these tomatoes filled with rice and corn you will need:

  • 4 large tomatoes
  • 80 gr. (2,82 oz.) of rice
  • 80 gr. (2,82 oz.) of sweet corn
  • 80 gr. (2,82 oz.) of tuna in oil
  • 2 slices of ham
To prepare these tomatoes filled with rice and corn you must follow the next steps:

-Cut out the top of the tomatoes.

-Empty the tomatoes and keep the pulp.

-Cook the rice for 18 minutes in boiling water with salt.

-Cool the rice.

-Cut the ham slices into squares.

-Mix the rice with the cooked corn and the ham.

-Fill the tomatoes with the previous mixture.

-Cover the tomatoes with the part that was cut out at the beginning.

-Dry the tuna oil.

-Mix the pulp of the tomatoes with the tuna.

-Season with oil and salt.


Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios