Pear muffins

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare some pear muffins, their flavour is incredible and the juiciness from the pieces of pear makes them simply irresistible.

Pear muffins

I made this recipe using Alexandrine pears, but you can make them with any other variety of this fruit or replace them, for example, with apples.

During cooking, the dough can come out the mould pans and stain the tray where they are baked, but this is very easy to avoid, you just need to use a pan for muffins so that your muffins come out perfect.

With the ingredients I recommend you can make about twenty of these delicious pear muffins.

Have you ever eaten fruit muffins? What kind of fruit did they have?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare these pear muffins you will need:

  • 200 gr. (7,05 oz.) of butter
  • 200 gr. (7,05 oz.) of flour
  • 170 gr. (6 oz.) of sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 10 gr. (0,35 oz.) of baking powder
  • 3 pears
To prepare these pear muffins you should follow the next steps:

-Beat the eggs with sugar.

-Peel the pears, remove the center part and cut them into cubes.

-Add the pears to the eggs with sugar.

-Mix the flour and baking powder separately.

-Add the flour little by little to the previous mixture.

-Melt the butter and let get cool.

-Add the melted butter to the mixture while stirring with rods.

-Fill the muffin moulds ¾ parts.

-Bake at 180ºC (356ºF) for 18 minutes.

Breakfast and afternoon snacks

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!



Comentarios