Iberian pork with apple sauce

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare Iberian pork with apple sauce, I saw this recipe in a TV program and I could not resist preparing it as soon as possible.

Iberian pork with apple sauce

I remember I made this recipe for dinner one at Christmas and it was a success, so if you are looking to surprise your guests with a meat dish, this is a good option.

If you have cooked this recipe and you liked the combination of the pork with the apple, you may also be interested in trying this bacon and apple baguette.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare this recipe for four people.

Have you ever tried the pork shoulder? Do you know other fruits that combine with pork?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this Iberian pork with apple sauce you will need:

  • 4 pieces of Iberian pork of 250 gr. each (8,82 oz. each)
  • 500 ml. (16,91 fl.oz.) of meat broth
  • 50 ml. (1,69 fl. oz.) of brandy
  • 20 gr. (0,70 oz.) of butter
  • 2 red apples
  • A tablespoon of brown sugar
To prepare this Iberian pork with apple sauce you must follow the next steps:

-Peel the apples, remove the center part and keep the peelings.

-Cut the apples in eight pieces.

-Sauté the apples in a pan with butter and brown sugar.

-Remove the apples.

-Sauté the apple peelings in the same pan.

-Add the brandy and cook a few minutes.

-Add the meat broth and simmer about 10 minutes.

-Cook the sauce, add the apples and cook about 5 minutes more.

-Bake the Iberian pork pieces for 10 minutes at 200ºC (392ºF).

-Turn the meat over and bake another 10 minutes more.

-Remove the meat from the oven and cut into wide strips.

-Serve the meat with apples and add sauce on top.

Meat recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios