Garlic soup

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare garlic soup, a traditional recipe that in addition to being very tasty, is a great way to use the bread that has become stale.

Garlic soup

It is a very simple recipe to make and with very few ingredients, you just need stale bread, some garlic, a little paprika and olive oil.

With the ingredients I recommend you can prepare four servings of garlic soup.

Have you ever tried garlic soup? Do you know other meals made using stale bread?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this garlic soup you will need:

  • 120 gr. (4,23 oz.) of stale bread
  • 8 garlic cloves
  • 1 teaspoon of paprika
  • 3 tablespoons of olive oil
To prepare this garlic soup you must follow the next steps:

-Cut the bread into squares.

-Peel and cut the garlic thinly.

-Brown the garlic in a pan with oil.

-Add the bread and sauté.

-Add the paprika.

-Cover with water.

-When the water boils, cover and cook at lowest heat.

-Cook for 10 minutes.

-Crumble the bread beating with rods.

Soup recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios