Mushroom cream

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a mushroom cream, I saw this recipe in a cooking magazine and I decided to do it because it looked very good, even though I thought it would be quite insipid.

Mushroom cream

The truth is that when I tasted it I realized how wrong I was, it was a very tasty cream with a soft and delicate mushroom flavour which I loved from the first spoonful.

With the ingredients I recommend you can prepare four servings of mushroom cream.

Do you usually eat creams? Do you like mushrooms creams or do you prefer another type of creams?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this mushroom cream you will need:

  • 350 gr. (12,35 oz.) of mushrooms
  • 1 leek
  • 1 onion
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 175 ml. (5,90 fl. oz.) of cream
  • 450 ml. (15,21 fl. oz.) of vegetable broth
To prepare this mushroom cream you must follow the next steps:

-Peel the onion and garlic cloves.

-Chop the onion, leek and garlic cloves.

-Cut up the mushrooms.

-Fry the onion, leek and garlic.

-Add the chopped mushrooms.

-Add the hot vegetable broth and cook for 25 minutes over low heat.

-Grind with the blender.

-Add the cream and mix well.

-Strain the mushroom cream and serve.

Cream recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios