Rice pudding

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare rice pudding, this recipe can be prepared in two ways, with a lot of milk or with little, since depending on the amount added, the final result will be more creamy or more liquid.

Pudding rice

My rice pudding has a creamy texture, but if you prefer it more liquid, you just have to add some more milk at the time of making the recipe and that's it.

I have flavoured the rice with a cinnamon stick and lemon peel, but you can let your imagination run wild and try different aromas and flavors, for example, replacing cinnamon with a vanilla pod or lemon peel with an orange peel.

With the amounts I recommend, you can prepare this dessert for four people.

Have you ever tried rice pudding?

Do you like it liquid or creamy? What flavour do you usually add?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this rice pudding you will need:

  • 1 litre (33,81 fl. oz.) of milk
  • 100 gr. (3,53 oz.) of rice
  • 175 gr. (6,17 oz.) of sugar
  • Lemon zest
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • Cinnamon powder
To prepare this rice pudding you must follow the following steps:

-Cook the rice in boiling water for 5 minutes.

-Drain and wash the rice.

-Heat the milk with the lemon peel and the cinnamon stick without boiling it.

-Cook the rice over low heat and stirring  for 15 minutes.

-Add the sugar and cook 5 more minutes.

-Pour it into the bowls where it will be served and cool in the refrigerator.

-Sprinkle with cinnamon powder before serving. 

Dessert recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios