Meat roll filled with egg

Today I am going to teach you how to prepare a meat roll filled with egg with a secret ingredient that adds a different touch: Cinnamon.

Meat roll filled with egg

I have filled this meat roll with boiled eggs, ham and mozzarella, but it can be filled with anything, at other times I have made this recipe but using stuffed ham and spinach or Piquillo peppers and cured cheese and the result would be just as good.

One of the things I like most about this recipe is that you can leave the meat roll prepared in the morning and store it in the fridge.

So, when it's time for lunch or dinner, you just have to light the oven, put the meat roll inside and relax a little while cooking.

With the ingredients I recommend, you can prepare a meat roll for four to six people, depending on how large slices are cut.

Have you ever tried this recipe? What would you use to fill this meat roll?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this meat roll filled with egg you will need:

  • 500 gr. (17,63 oz.) of minced meat
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Cinnamon powder
  • 5 slices of York ham
  • 5 slices of mozzarella
  • 4 large eggs
To prepare this meat roll filled with egg you must follow the next steps:

-Boil 3 eggs for 12 minutes.

-Peel the eggs.

-Mix the minced meat with the egg that is left over, a pinch of salt and pepper and a little cinnamon powder.

-Extend the meat mixture on baking paper and give it a rectangular shape.

-Place the ham on top first, then the mozzarella and finally the eggs.

-Roll up the meat making a cylinder with the help of the baking paper and close the sides so that the filling does not come out when baking it.

-Paint slightly with oil and bake 30-40 minutes at 180 ºC (356 ºF).

Meat recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios