Breaded pig's trotters

Today I will teach you how to cook a starter using only some pig's trotters.

Breaded pig's trotters

These are slices of breaded pig's trotters, so they are crispy on the outside and very mellow in the inside.

I have prepared the quick version, since I bought some cooked pig's trotters to save a lot of time, but you also have the option to cook them yourself.

The good thing about this recipe is that you can prepare many slices, and once you have them breaded, you can freeze them and keep them for another day.

So you have them ready, and when you want, you just need to take them out, and without defrosting, fry them in plenty of oil.

Depending on how thick the slices are cut, this recipe can be cooked for four to six people.

Have you ever tried pig's trotters prepared in this way? Do you know other fried starters that are crispy on the outside and mellow or juicy inside?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this breaded pig's trotters you will need:

  • 2 cooked pig's trotters
  • Flour
  • Beaten egg
  • Bread crumbs
To prepare this breaded pig's trotters you must follow the following steps:

-Bone the trotters, if they are warm you will bone them much better.

-Put the trotters on top of cling film and give it a cylinder shape.

-Cool the trotters in the fridge for 4 hours.

-Take out the cylinder from the fridge, remove the film and cut it into slices.

-Bread the slices with flour, beaten egg and bread crumbs.

-Deep-fry in plenty of oil.

-Place on absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess grease.

Tapas, appetizers and starters

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios