Coke jelly

Today I will teach you how to cook Coke jelly, I'm sure you've eaten gelatines of different flavours many times, the most typical are orange, lemon, strawberry, but... have you ever tasted jelly made with Coke?

Coke jelly

I do not know whether to consider this recipe as an appetizer or a dessert, but I am sure of something, if you prepare it for a meal with friends you will surprise them.

As you can see in the photo, these mini-jellies have the shape of the cap and neck of the Coke bottle and are like that by pure chance.

Whenever I make jelly at home I serve it in glasses or cups, so to give it a different presentation I put the gelatine in a chocolate pan and they came out that nice.

You can make two large jellies or several small ones with the quantities I recommend you.

Have you ever tried Coke jelly? Do you know any other gelatine whose ingredients attracted your attention?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this Coke jelly you will need:

  • 250 ml. (8,45 fl.oz) of Coke
  • 6 sheets of jelly 1,5gr each (0,05 oz each)
To prepare this Coke jelly you must follow the following steps:

-Fill a bowl with cold water and put the jelly sheets one at a time.

-Heat a small amount of Coke in a saucepan.

-When the Coke boils, take the jelly sheets out of the water and add them.

-Remove from the heat and stir well until the jelly is dissolved completely.

-Mix with the rest of the Coke.

-Pour into the containers where you will eat it.

-Cool until it is completely solid.

Jelly recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!



Comentarios