Pasta salad with smoked salmon

Today I will teach you how to prepare a pasta salad with smoked salmon, this recipe is so quick and easy to make that it is perfect for when you have little time to cook or to take it in a Tupperware container to work.

Pasta salad with smoked salmon

You can prepare this pasta salad for four people with the quantities I recommend you.

Do you usually eat pasta salads? What accompaniment or dressing do you use with the pasta?

I hope you leave a comment answering some of my questions!

If you have made this recipe and you want to send me a photo, I'll be happy to receive it, you just have to send it by email to discoverhowicook@gmail.com and I will publish it on this same post so that everyone can see how well my followers cook.


Please share this recipe if you like it!

To prepare this pasta salad with smoked salmon you will need:

  • 200 gr. (7 oz.) of pasta
  • 120 gr. (4,23 oz.) of fresh cheese
  • 100 gr. (3,52 oz.) of smoked salmon
  • 4 tablespoons of sweet corn
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
To prepare this pasta salad with smoked salmon you should follow the next steps:

-Cook the pasta and cool it.

-Cut the fresh cheese into small cubes.

-Cut the smoked salmon into strips, keeping four aside for decoration.

-Mix the pasta, the sweet corn, the smoked salmon and the fresh cheese in a bowl.

-Add a dash of olive oil and salt.

-Place the salad on the plates and decorate with the smoked salmon you kept aside.

Salads recipes

Subscribe to my YouTube channel!


Follow me on social networks!




Comentarios